Any good uncon scenarios, with VIED and such?

I remember playing one called 'Village of Trouble'. It was good fun but it had a 'hot' start which isn't to everyone's taste. It worked for me. 'Soldier's Fury' was good fun too.

Apart from those two, I haven't downloaded very much from CMMODS because I design and play my own stuff most of the time so if I haven't mentioned anyone's scenario, it's because I haven't played it yet. ;)

acually iam not sure if he maybe likes a scenario where he can play the uncons and command a VBIED!?

after all the AI is not up to the task of VBIED´ing something in usefull way.

if you want to play RED take "sharazad", "Kurds Attack" "assault on pericent thirteen" "neighbourhood bloodfeud" ... these are some out of mind, all are good fun, but naturally quiet a bit harder or lets say the play different than the BLUE vs. RED stuff.

non of them has a VBIED for you but well, i dont know a battle wich has, right now.

if you instead should look for BLUE vs uncons, you can take "nearly" every other scenario out there on CMMODS, there are many good ones but they arent rare so you should have no problems finding some wich appeal to you ;)

EDIT:

damn, now i see you are looking for "unconventional tactics" scenarios, i though you where looking for uncon´s scenarios as i read in the title.

well, the scenarios i listed are still worth to play ;)