AI exit after/exit before

Guys hi

I'm sure I've seen this raised before but couldn't find a response.

When setting the timer does it reset after every order, or do the times need to be cumulative ?

As an example

set up move after 5 mins

order 2

If I want the units to move in a further 5 mins time do I input 5 mins (timer is back at zero) or do I need to set it at 10 mins (cumulative)

Hope this makes sense

Originally posted by rune:

At 10 minutes, it is the amount of running time for the scenario.

Rune

Not mentioned in the manual by the way. It says "time" but not relative to what. I think if you are used to it(devs) is obvious, but if you are not(most of the players) it's not.

I spent a lot of time testing this to find out. I figured initially that it was relative to the order and not to the mission.

Then the reinforcements. Now I know that for them it is also relative to the mission not the time they arrive. But that is hardly obvious.

This should be in an updated version of the manual to save other people the trouble of finding this out the hard way.

The last patch didn't address that. The manual still the same.

--