SPG9 Pickup Problems

I am working on a scenario in which US "advisers" work alongside Syrian Opposition Forces in a mountainous area of the country (similar to the way US forces assisted Kurdish Peshmerga forces in the Iraq invasion).

The Syrian Opposition force has fighters in pickups, including some technicals. When testing the scenario an SPG9 technical lost one crewman, after which it was unable to fire. I tried replacing the crew with the crew of another technical but they refused to get in the vehicle.

It seems that these units are particularly fragile if a single casualty renders them unable to fire and you can't swap in another crew. Has anyone else noticed this?

I dont think any vehicle crews can swap. I've been meaning to make a post about that for a while now. Try it with your bradley or any vehicle. If the gunners dead a new gunner cant get in. and if you bail out i think only the original team can get back in. its those damned remote locks on the doors tongue.gif