Released : map and scenario (kabul violet road))

Dingchavez,

You sound are a bit miffed that you didn't get much response initially. I would have responded but first of all you didn't post a picture of your map and then when you did the camera position was kind of too far away to see much detail. Sorry for that.

[Edit]Have now downloaded the map and loaded it up. It ran fine just scrolling around the map but I haven't tried adding any units. It could probably be used for a nice convoy ambush scenario. By the way, I was surprised that Kabul would have such wide roads and open spaces. Is this typical of the rest of the city or just this sector? Anyway, nice map!

[ August 30, 2007, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Cpl Steiner ]

Originally posted by Cpl Steiner:

Dingchavez,

[Edit]Have now downloaded the map and loaded it up. It ran fine just scrolling around the map but I haven't tried adding any units. It could probably be used for a nice convoy ambush scenario. By the way, I was surprised that Kabul would have such wide roads and open spaces. Is this typical of the rest of the city or just this sector? Anyway, nice map!

Violet road is the Kabul/Jalalabad road, where most of the military bases are located its in the vicinity of downtown, most of the buildings are warehouses or businesses, some shops and fields on the other side and it is always crowded, here is a little video :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UTKOZ3fD6qU

• 2 weeks later...

Do not hesitate to mention any English mistakes, I'm not english native so I wan't to present you some understandable briefings :-p

For the French version, just mail me !

About the lethality, it shouldn't be a problem because this is a mission involving barely a dozen of men each side (and yes, it's still interresting to play :- ) ).

Thx for your comment solomon ! Hope you'll enjoy the map and the mission. Some objectives bug but I don't know how to fix it...