Specific Editing Qs - AI support and Red Orbat

Hey all, First time on these forums although ive played CM for a while and now have CMSF.

Q1:

When setting Ai support (as in indi FS) What resources is the AI using for those fire missions? is it additional to the arty and mortar units u have purchased for the AI side or is it taken out of their available ammo/missions

Q2: When setting AI support missions is there any way to time them? From what i gather they appear to fire all at the same time or at the very best sequentially whereas i would like to see them fired at T+20 minutes etc for good tight scripting of deliberate attacks and stuff.

Q3: I have noticed that the Hvy Weapons platoon of a mechanised company (Republican guards) is assigned 2xsections of MG broken into teams, a 4man HQ and 2 x BMP2. When you try to mount these units into the organic platoon vehicles u are left with 2 spare seats per BMP and a 4man HQ team with no where to sit cause they cant split in half. Is this a stuff up or is there something im missing here? (ps: not sure if it happens with other mech units only noticed it now while using the rep guard mech units)

I have a mission pretty much complete and ready to unleash on the unwashed masses i just want to get the Enemy FS more effective and in line with doctrine in terms of how and when it would be fired.

well from what i gather from my own experiments by baking it i can issue orders to units during the deploy phase that are then permanent each time the scenario is played

by setting up an FO with LOS on the areas i want to put Indi FS on i can then setup firemissions at 1min , 2mins , 5mins 10 and 15mins into the mission just by using the available fire mission commands. This gives me kinda 'scripted' ai fire missions to work in with the timing for an enemy ai assault or counterattack etc. (linked to timing of reinforcements and leave before/after commands)

seems to work fairly well the only limiting factor this way is that i cannot get AI to call fire missions after 15mins into the scenario...

I woulda thought if tubes were available and an FO had LOS on a taret the ai would do this automttically but it doesnt seem to .