Version 1.7 help

Well this looks like it can’t find the elicence file.

Have you changed installations from the original path / directory?

Also this maybe a dumb question but you have applied the right patch (i.e. BFC patch for BFC copy, not BFC patch onto Paradox copy, etc.)?

I don’t think it has anything to do with graphic cards or their drivers.

SecuROM is Paradox’s copyright protection system.

AFAIK, “elicen40.dll“ is a component of BFC’s copyright protection system and isn’t used by Paradox.

Given that:

1. You have a Paradox version and it worked up to 1.06 and now doesn’t.

2. The error message you are receiving relates to the BFC system

Then this is why I ask if you applied the correct patch. I think - although I may well be wrong, that you have inadvertently patched the Paradox version with the BFC patch and that is why it is now asking about the BFC copyright system.

Indeed, he used the wrong patch. There is NO all version patch as such. You need to download the Paradox All Inclusive patch.

The "all Inclusive" means that you can use this patch on any version of the PARADOX game. It does not mean that you could use it on any of the published versions of the game itself which would be Battlefront, Paradox and Gamersgate.

I know, its a little confusing, but the patch readme does specify exactly what patch works with what game.

Madmatt