I lost my CMSF....

I bought CMSF many moons ago when it was first released. I have since removed it (for lack of time) from my laptop (for lack of processor power as well) but I would like to try it again (for the boon of code improvements).

However, it can't figure out how to download it again. I bought it from Battlefront.com. I clicked the store, but can't log in as I apparently don't recall my login info. I tried to use the lost password feature, but apparently every combination of my four possible email addresses and my 5 potential login usernames are failing to pull up an account that it recognizes. It's apparently not the same one I use to post on the forums...

How can I resolve this most distressing of dilemna's?

Thanks in advance to one and all,

Javasligner

However, it can't figure out how to download it again.
hm, you still have the "code"!? thats the important thing!!!!! you payed for the code/license so to say, CMSF itself is borrowed you could say :D

so go "anywhere"(torrent, mule, whatever)download CMSF "battlefront" version(not more than EDIT: 400mb) and after the installation you enter your code. thats it. you cant tell me you cant find CMSF in the net ;)

if you deleted the CMSF installer, than thats the only possibility to get the game again fast. and you still own it(license/code), but oyu need to DL it again, no matter from where.

[ February 06, 2008, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Pandur ]

Well, I can't get to the license though as I can't login.

I do have it installed on my home PC, so I guess it must have the license on there somewhere.

I must have removed the elicense manager on my laptop though, because it's nowhere to be found...

So when you buy the download version of CMSF, you're given a link to the download and the license in an email or like or something? It's been awhile...

Somehow I still think it will be unplayable on my laptop.... 1.4mhz AMD Turion with 2GB ram...

Javaslinger

you dont need a "downloadarea" or something, you need the code writen down in a email(you got one after the purchase), file, or by hand on paper. as GunzAbeam said.

if you have the license code, you install the game DLed form anywhere(right version!)and feed it the code you own when it asks. thats it.

Okay Pandur, I appreciate your trying to help, but your not giving good advice.

First off, the new online system will ONLY work if you bought the game AFTER October 1st, 2007. Sounds like you bought it before then, thats why you can't login to the new system. Because you don't have an account yet.

Next, NO, don't just re-download the game from a torrent because you aren't likely to get a Battlefront version.

Next, just email us at elicense@battlefront.com give us your full name and the email address you most likely used when you placed the order last year (and it doesn't hurt to mention what game you need the code for) and we can usually both look up the code for you and give you a link to download the game again directly from our fileserver.

Thats the only LEGITIMATE and PROPER way to do things.

Madmatt