CMSF for Mac OS X

Nothing really concrete since the announcement that they are, indeed, going to make one.

GibsonM (beta tester who is a Mac user) has suggested that the beta testers haven't even seen a whiff of a Mac version yet, so it's going to be a while yet.

My SWAG is that they probably won't really turn their attention to the Mac OSX port until after about v.1.07, at which point the bug/fix list will hopefully have shortened considerably, so they can turn their attention elsewhere.

We should start a pool. I'll put my money on July of this year. . .

What I'd love is if they'd announce some kind of future discount if you already own CMSF in the Windoze version so you don't have to pay full price of the Mac version down the road.

I don't mind paying S&H plus *something* additional for the Mac version when it comes out, but I'd really rather not pay full price for the PC version now, and then full price again for the Mac version is 6 months.

If understand the eLicense copy protection they're using correctly, they wouldn't even have to give you second license for the Mac version, just the new code.

*Hint, Hint*

@ YankeeDog : Thank you for your comprehensive response. I bought CMSF to 7.90 euros in UK :eek: (Including shipment in Italy). But it would not be a problem for me to pay twice CMSF at full price ->I want a Mac version of CMSF.

@ gibsonm : You are right. Is my mistake. :(

@ H.W. Guderian :You just suppose. And I think that when gaming a CMSF: Window in my Apple Computer is a bug!