MMG teleported away from team

In my last game an MMG team deployed their weapon in some waste ground. When I went to check on them some minutes later their MMG had teleported to a location about 100m behind them. The MMG gunner was just operating thin air. As soon as I moved the team, the MMG reappeared in the gunner's hands.

Whilst on the subject of MMGs, I've had a number of instances in which some members of the MMG team have taken up position in front of the MMG crew and it has refused to fire. Are they blocking its LOF?

i have that quiet regular, dunno way...mostly when you wonder why your suppor team isnt fireing you find their weapon deployed mostly somewhere where your setup zone originaly was or some other place not so often. sometime they fire the weapon over 50 or 100 meters distance to the weapon itself smile.gif

i defenitely had that with M240,PK, and AGS30 so far.