Embarked Reinforcement

ive just got the special edition CMBO and Ive come across a problem with Scenario creation , How do i get reinforcements to enter the map mounted on APC's or tanks :confused: , I cant find any reference to it in the manual and theres only the reinforce marker on the map not the units when I place units on the map.

R

CM will do it for you - as long as you provide the vehicles.

For example, if for reinforcement you have 1 platoon of infantry (3 squads and one HQ) and 3 halftracks (1 for each squad) and one jeep (for the HQ), the infantry will be automatically mounted on the vehicles - if you don't have a perfect match, CM just does the best it can.

Hope this helps.

CM will try, but it's not very good at it. There is no way to preset the configuration of reenforcements, other than changing facing by rotating the reenforcement marker (little known gem that). Even if you provide vehicles, you may end up with platoons widely separated and the wrong unit in the wrong vehicle. Better to give the player the reserves 1-2 turns earlier and let them load up to their satisfaction before moving out.