Blank screen on scenario launch

When I start a scenario, whether it's in a campaign or battle, the screen goes blank. I CTRL-ALT-DEL and resume the application, and then I can briefly see the pre-scenario options before it goes blank again. If I position the pointer around where I think the OK button will be I can fumble around and eventually I'll hit it and the game proceeds fine.

The video card is a GeForce 7900 GS. I've updated the drivers but that hasn't fixed it.

I have the same video card,,,so I install the game and a messages tells me to update video drivers,,,I do this and now the windows desktop only runs on low mode and no matter what I try It doesn't accept any change to high colors 32 bit,,,,Sirocco what driver number did u use and where did u get it??? I will appreciate ur inpt on this..t y

[ July 27, 2007, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: mitchell58 ]