Having trouble? Here is what we need to help you!

Pandur I have tried the latest Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 drivers with the same result as the Dell Approved driver. The regular Nvidia Geforce driver won't even install on my computer.

The Dell drivers are Nvidia drivers they have just been modified to work on Dell computers with the Geforce Go cards. Believe me I would rather not have to use Dell drivers if I wasn't forced too by Dell.

uff, sorry than. i dont knew that dell just lets you use "their" drivers...

never heared of that here.

are you sure there is no way to fix that!? i mean google around, there must be a possibility to get "normal" drivers on a dell machine...many ppl would like that, i think, so google could help find those!?

anyways, good luck

I bought the CMSF from Amazon UK, and had problems loading the CD into my PC.

The auto play don’t work (this has been a problem with Vista), so I got into the disk and double click on the Setup software. I did have the display on screen and click on install, and that’s it. My disk drive (I have got 2 DVD drives and both of them are ok) after 20 minutes start to get warm with the constant spinning.

Can any one help? Shall I send back the CD if its faulty to Amazon or is it a compatibility problem?

I got TOW and had no problems with it at all.

My PC specs are as follows

Retail from Amazon (Paradox version)

INTEL® Core 2 Duo E6600 (2 X 2.40GHz)

Memory (RAM) 2048 MB CORSAIR DDR2 (2x1GB)

Graphic Card 8800GTS

Microsoft VISTA

Gary

• 4 weeks later...