farmaintex & minimap questions

Hi Guys I need a hand

I have 2 maps I'm developing which both have issues when in game

The 1st issue is with the farmaintex in the map builder it looks like this:-

f_PROBBLDER1m_7fcc2f2.jpg

However in the game it doesn't show correctly in some parts of the map, in others it is ok & looks like this:-

f_PROBGAME1m_8ccb752.jpg

The sizes etc are correct as you can see:-

f_PROBBLDER3m_16e79ca.jpg

The 2nd problem I have is on another map (farmaintex works fine) but the minimap fails to show in game. It looks like this:-

f_PROBBLDER5m_1e21a98.jpg

I cant figure this out because in my other map it works fine. The image details are:-

f_PROBBLDER4m_07f27e8.jpg

Can anybody give me some pointers as to what might be wrong?

I cant see a problem on the first pic :confused:

"recalc landscape changes" Ctrl+5 should fix the problem on the second picture and for the minmapproblem, be sure you have the minimap.mat in the folder, filesize and format for the minimap seems to be right.

• 2 weeks later...

Gnasher, i've tried copying your two textures to one of the blank maps directories (Clear_Summer_map) of the game version 1.10.0.81 and they appeared in the game fine. It's difficult to say why you have such errors.

Maybe reinstalling the game will help, but i understand that this is not easy as it will require backuping all your hard work.

Ok, maybe it's just my installation.

I've uploaded them to CMMODS & perhaps someone can test to see if they come out OK or if the problem is inherrant to the maps or just my installation.

I suspect the latter is the case & it's my installation that's the problem.