Demo: Defending Mission

Hoping someone might help me. I'm doing the Defending tutorial in the demo and I keep loosing my AT guns right off the bat. They're always spotted(even when I place them in the trees and have them hold fire). Any tips? Because I don't think I can take out the tanks without them.

I tried to put the two guns in as much cover as possible in the set-up phase, then instantly de-crewed them at the start of the battle and had the crew lie down, hold fire and hold position in the grass near the guns. An empty gun is no threat to the tank crews. Then once the tanks were in range and busy shelling the guys in the trenchs I remanned the guns and opened fire. I still needed to dash men from the trenches to reman the guns when they were hit but eventually they prevail. See if that works for you.

hm, you aim with both guns at one of the two 50/L60 ones. turret, where there are only 30mm.

one was KOed pretty fast than one gun got hit, i remaned it. fire on the 2nd PzIII, this will it also get KOed after some time. if they come to close aim low and shred their track.

when PzII come bit closer ATR´s put them to pices a bit too fast for my taste.

and the infantry is no problem than...