Line of sight

I understand that line of sight in TOW is not as we used to in CC. But can zoom be introduced. It's still realistic cause it has the effect of using binoculars and so have a better ( but still realistic ) LOS.

There are no binoculars in ToW. Battlefront/1C is adding a LOS feature in the upcoming patch. We are all eagarly awaiting this enhancement.

Check back to this forum occasionally to see how the comunity responds to the new feature.

We expect the patch to address many of the shortfalls of the game. This game has the potential to be one of the finest WWII RTS games on the market but needs some additional work to reach its potential.

• 3 weeks later...

I REALLY hope this patch solves the LOS problems... I am sick and tired of being taken out by tanks who can see my units when my units cant see them.

When this is happening on flat ground and the only obstruction is a grove of trees I would expect to be afforded the same LOS as my enemy.

I dont see how a LOS tool is going to fix this problem, I would imagine all its going to do is confirm that my commanders/gunners are suffering from blindness, or that the AI is capable of hiding a T34 behind a tree stump!

VERY F***ING FRUSTRATING! :mad:

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.