Mod for 3rd training mission

Originally posted by crazyman56:

Thought that as everyone was complaining about it i would "edit" it.

And here it is: Click here

I know i have only added some tanks but it is fun smile.gif

I will post some screens soon.

Is this a hoax? twice I went to your dowload and all it did was fill my screen with code and brought my browser to a complete halt. I tried it twice and now I think I will give it a miss. Looks awfully like a virus to me.

Originally posted by Vladinir Schotitov:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by crazyman56:

Thought that as everyone was complaining about it i would "edit" it.

And here it is: Click here

I know i have only added some tanks but it is fun smile.gif

I will post some screens soon.

Is this a hoax? twice I went to your dowload and all it did was fill my screen with code and brought my browser to a complete halt. I tried it twice and now I think I will give it a miss. Looks awfully like a virus to me. </font>

its mission.xml its the parrameters for the mission its sll you need Ill put it up the Cmmods data base base web page for all to down load.I tried to place the file on that web site but it would'nt let me log in it would just hang and go dns.

just when you down load the file it will look like a web page with code on it go to the top and save file as mission on your desk top then copy it and place it into your tutorials/mission#3 folder that simple, make sure you save the original in a seperate folder but not in the game directory.ok the website is working again

[ May 05, 2007, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Wolfseven ]