unLicense ToW

Hello,

I have big trouble with the License for ToW.

I have forgotten to unlicense ToW on my old workstation and sold this old workstation to a friend. He is not living in Germany. :-( Now, i cannot install the license (Errorcode 11) on my new workstation. What can i do? Anyone can help me?

I buy this game via Pre Order on DVD (2006? or 2007).

Regards,

XHess

Sorry for my bad english! :) I hope u can understand what i mean...

Errorcode 11:

lic.error.11.png

[ May 26, 2008, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: XHess ]

The problem its the version in the DVD.

try to install the uber patch, then license

in my case, im was in the same problem. then im using the download version ( im have both)

We have a list of most error codes that can come up for eLicense here:

http://www.battlefront-store.com:8080/u.php?14

Error 11 means the same thing as it says in the window: "there are no licenses currently available for this License Key".

With each game you buy, you get a key that can be activated on up to 2 computers AT THE SAME TIME. You can un-license and re-license the key an unlimited number of times on an unlimited number of computers - the only restriction that no more than 2 copies of the game can be active at the same time with the same key.

It looks like you currently have two activated copies for this key, so in order to re-license, you'd need to un-license one of the previously installed games.

In emergencies, e.g. if the computer crashed etc. you can contact elicense@battlefront.com, include your license key, and we can reset the key for you. The downside to this is that we can only do this a limited number of times; once all reactivations are used up, your key can expire for good. So it's always better to not forget to unlicense on your end, and your key will work forever smile.gif

Long story short: email elicense@battlefront.com and include your key, and we'll reset it for you.

Martin

Ohhhhhh! :-( This is hard!

Okay, thanks for your answer. I will send my Key via mail.

One Key is activated on the old pc what i have sold to my friend. Another copy works on my very old pc but this pc is destroyed. I make now a note and paste it on my screen. :)

Regards,

XHess

Actually it's not hard at all. (Un)licensing takes (literally!) a few seconds. You only need to enter the key and click a button (for unlicensing even the key is pre-entered, so it's just one click). And if you forget it, it only takes one email to ask us to reset your key.

This whole process is much more difficult to describe than to actually do it smile.gif

Martin

The software should not let you uninstall without it being unlicensed first, it should be automated as part of the uninstall process! Is there any reason to uninstall the software yet keep the license installed?