Deleting BG Missions

Thought my question on this in TOW thread had been answered but still having a problem.

I know how to delete a BG created single scenario but I can't seem to get the title off the Single Plyr Battles list. At first one overwrote the other and I thought, OK that works for me, but then it reappeared and I have 2 titles still there although if you select they are blank because I deleted them in the Missions folder of the game.

Anyone know how to get the titles off the Single Plyr Battles menu?

Got it deleted finally.

I see Sneaksie did respond.

To delete your BG mission names from the SP Battles menu you must delete those entries for your own battles from the campaign XML file in the folder which has all the folder files for SP battles.

I had problems with this because you cannot delete when you open this file in Explorer. I opened instead with notepad then deleted.

WARNING: Good precaution. First SAVE the ORIGINAL campaign file so if you make an error in deleting (I did - took 1 line too much) you can do it over again or compare both to see your error.

REMEMBER: This is to remove the name and background statement from the SP Battles game menu. To remove the actual game files delete the folder that names your scenario.