The game won’t start

Well, you can download and install Moscow addon and patch from this site, of wait a couple of days for new big patch which is almost out.

Also, you may have this Moscow addon and patch already installed, check whether you have TOW_14.exe in game dir in addition to TOW.exe, and try to run it.

I suppose you have Vista - then you should run the game executable by selecting Run as Administrator from context menu (right-click on game exe file).

But what is more important - it seems that the game itself is not even beginning to start in your case. When you run the game first time, eLicense window should pop up asking for license code. If you didn't see such window, it means that copy protection fails to load, probably because of Vista... i don't have information about eLicense possible problems, i hope someone from BF will be able to help you.

Villi, did you run the TOW setup program first? My first time I had to run the setup and then RESTART THE COMPUTER and then run TOW.exe. I was able to get a boot-up the first time when I did that.

Also, there are certain video card settings that can cause your problem. If you have an Nvidia type card, go into the control panel settings for the card and turn "extension limit" OFF.

No eLicense window during first game launch did not get so far.

I did try

run TOW_14.exe with no luck . I did run the TOW setup program first before addon .

I have try evreything that i have read in this forum before posting this help meseges .

I think i will return this game to where i got it must be some damege dvd .

I will let you know i will not give up

Big thanks guys,let me know if you could solve this proplem.

Thanks

Villi

If you didn't see eLicense window, then this is probloem with copy protection system. I don't have information about possible eLicense issues, you should ask Madmatt or someone else from Battlefront. Write them a letter describing that eLicense window doesn't show up.

In addition, new big patch which will be out in a couple of days (i hope so) might solve your problem.

Villi

Uninstall the game and delete it's folder with any remains. Reinstall it from your DVD and don't install Moscow addon because it's incompatible with your version. Then right-click on TOW.exe in game directory, choose Properties and see whether it has Version tab. If yes, tell us version of the .exe (File Version).

Do you see Kalypso word anywhere on the box? It's logo should be there together with BF and 1C logos. If there is no Kalypso logo, can you photograph the box?

Try to run the TOW.exe again and if log.lst file appear in game directory, please send it to dina@1c.ru.