Crash during termination

Hi

I installed the patch and excepted I lost my previous campaigns and all saved games :( all seems working, but when I exit from TOW I got two warning messages :

"Runtime error#3 (Trap)

please, contact the vendor of this application"

"Fatal error : crash during termination"

No problems to launch TOW or retrieving new save game when I run TOW again.

Rgds

E.

Originally posted by Cincinatvs:

Hi

I installed the patch and excepted I lost my previous campaigns and all saved games :( all seems working, but when I exit from TOW I got two warning messages :

"Runtime error#3 (Trap)

please, contact the vendor of this application"

"Fatal error : crash during termination"

No problems to launch TOW or retrieving new save game when I run TOW again.

Rgds

E.

known being worked on I hope; that was on my list to them 1C.

[ June 26, 2007, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Wolfseven ]

The problem happens with the game and the builder on some ATI cards after playing the mission that has high quality water and when closing the application. The application crashes and stays hanging in the Task Manager.

This bug will be fixed in the nearest patch update.

If you run the game, use tow_1.4.exe or try to set the lower water quality.

If you run the builder, open bldwin.ini in the Theatre of War's directory and set WaterReflection parameter to 0 in the core section.

1C has already confirmed that they have this issue fixed, but since the current patch is already mirrored on dozens of sites and it would be hard to get them all to update with yet another version so soon, we will just roll this fix into the next formal patch.

For now, DMG's workaround above should work for people that encounter this issue.

Madmatt