TOW-FOR SALE

I got TOW for FathersDay but I found out that it will not run on my PC (have intel 82945G Express Chip Set). From what I can see there is no fix other than going to a new graphics card. My other games run fine so I am going to cut my loses. I will sell my copy for $35US + shipping. Anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks!

I will sell my copy for $35US +shipping
unfortunatley i have to add that.

as i have understood the "modern" way of BFC selling policy is to sell you a licence. NOT the game. the copy you have is(in that case) 1C´s property.

so you will sell the licence key to someone wich doesnt needs shipping ;)

he can DL the game where he want in Emule or similar and even burn it on DVD if he likes-> crating a DVD version. all no prob, still 1C´s game. than the other guy uses your old licence and is set.

would be stupid to wait until the shippment arived.

well i just wait until we get a "no elicence" patch becouse Viatech is going down or the "i-net" gets how simple it is to **** up a wrapper system and so wrappers get unmodern again. currently they are pretty hyped as far as i read.

no fun to ditch out real money for a code to play someone elses game, but its modern i suppose... :D

It's actaully not the modern way but pretty much how all software licenses work.

If he wants to sell his DVD and license code, he is free to do so.

One thing though, we only give support to people that buy directly from us, not from someone that bought their game/license from someone else. That means if you sell your license to someone else and then they have some kind of issue with the license (like they loose it and need us to look it up), we will only resend the code to the original owner, not the new guy.

Madmatt