Unlicense whitout internet conection ?

I instaled my second license in a computer without internet.

I dont figure out how can i unisnstall that license, and get that info to the eLicense server.

Probably this computer will go down much earlier than my gaming pc with internet conection.

Will i need to configure a internet conection to save my license when my second pc is about to go Kaput, i seriously doubt i can. It usualy doesn't give much early warning. :D

Hi Miguel,

There's a way to install ToW on a PC that doesn't have an internet connection, via copying some files over from a PC that is internet connected. Follow the steps within the eLicense control window. Although I haven't tried this myself, this process is most likely reversible so that you're able to unlicense that same install. Additional information is available here.

Cheers,

flintlock

Mikoyan, there is no way to unlicense without an internet connection. If there was, it would create a loophole in the online activation system, sorry.

You can email us and we can re-activate your key from our end if your system goes down, but hopefully you'll understand that this shouldn't happen too often.

Martin