Game or CPU

OK, first of all, i am playing the Demo for days now.

The game looks brilliant, i first heard off this game some 3 years ago, and I never lost interest in it.

Like many others tho, the demo doesnt run good on my PC, tutorial is very good on full, but the big mission itsself becomes almost unplayable when the second russian wave comes in. (amd 2400 (2ghz clock)/ nvidia 6600 256 mb, 1,5 ghz memory)

Lots of games run great on my PC.

And im concluding after playing the demo that it isnt the texture and trees problem, none of that.

It most be a model quantity problem.

Cause it gets ****ty when there is more live on the map.

I realy want to buy the game, but if it doesnt work on my PC im ****ed...

I am reading this forum for days now.

Still there is nothing sure.

It stays hazy.

There is talking about an update (for what exactly? graphics? other things?).

I would like someone to clear the sky for lots who are reading this forum cause their demo doesnt run that great.

IS IT A CPU PROBLEM OR IS IT SOMETHING IN THE GAME...?

Xp3000+ barton 2.4GHz

Ati 9600XT 256mb

2G ram

WXP pro

the game itself runs gr8, it's only now after being playing since friday that the game hangs up

sometimes it runs for hours ok others soon as you start it hangs.

I always have to re adjust my scrren resolution back even a simple change without apply it works

I noticed that the in game autodetect sets resolution at 60mhz 1024x768 32 bit if i change it to a higher ie 75mhz it hangs is this a issue with game instuctions or graphics

just seen this so it might be a simple fix I'll see

"If nothing helps try these.

In file ww.ini change state "true" on state "false". It’s in line - "changeScreenRes".

The thing is, that game will run in resolution used by your desktop.

Hope that'll help."

[ April 21, 2007, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: you1 ]

No it didnt help, i tried al possible tweaks and tips exposed here.

Again i would like to ask te guys from battlefront, or others that are in the working processes of the game,

ARE THE GAME ISSUES WHERE LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH (second wave of russians make it unplayable) A PC/CPU PROBLEM OR IS IT IN THE GAME?

OR BOTH?

AND WHAT IS THE PATCH ABOUT, WHAT IS GOING TO BE SOLVED?

Thanks,