Less than minimum system requirements

Well, I just loaded and played the first training mission in the demo on my work laptop and it ran pretty well. Graphics were so-so, but then that's what I'd expect of a year old laptop with an on-board ATI X1400 graphics card. Certainly playable, but then there weren't alot of units on the field either. Can't wait to try it at home on a real computer!

Ok, I play a very smooth demo with my configiration that is not so new:

Pentium Xeon 4, 1.7 Ghz, dual processor (2 chipset)

2 G Ram

ATI X1600 512 RAM.

If you have, like me, a real 2 chipset two processor, DON'T disable the second processor in the option like for the Dual Core. In my case the game is using very well my two (real) processors.

Teh game is still not very stable: I experienced 3 random crashes during my gaming, in an interval of 7 hours: so still not the most stable release, but not so bad, over all considering that my system is not the most common at all (I have strange capture graphic cards on board and other stuffs).

Nice job guys, congratulations!

***Luca

As you can see I have plenty of Ram, a fast graphic card (120 euro last month) and a very old pc (5 years, but it was a server). OS in Win 2000 Pro.

The game has a good framerate, I like it very much and I think the guys at BF did a nice job. I look forward to donwload my copy and see the editor (I know, no landscape editor, only mission, but it is still ok).