The Slumbering Giant Awakens

Interesting!

The Bride is considered the underdog by everyone except me!

-Lakespeed thinks I'm doomed to be overtaken by Loki88.

-I asked Loki88 yesterday how long he thought he would hold onto his 5000+ experience point lead for the All-Time experience record and his reply (in complete seriousness) was, "Forever."

-Sixxkiller thinks his hold on the Experience/Mission All-Time record is now permanently established. Sixx also thinks I'm doomed to fall to Loki88 for my other All-Time records too.

I'm Rodney Dangerfield! I can't get no respect!

;)

Well, that's okay. I don't expect to be given respect. I'll just have to go out and earn it.

:D

[edit for sic]

[ February 18, 2007, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Inigo Montoya ]

Oh no, does the Bride wish to continue to hide in the clouds as Sadahara bullets have no targets?

Remember the ancient saying, "He who fights with crystal sword smells like oxen dung when he opens mouth."

Also there is a Japanese parable.

A man one day wanted to fly. He always saw the birds flapping thier wings so he made wings out of paper. He got up on his table and tried to fly but all he did was fall on his head.

Undaunted, the next day he found a eagle. This was a very big eagle so he decided he could fly on its back. He went to a high cliff and jumped off and he flew like the wind. He was so excited he did not notice Rhodan sweep from the sky above and consume the eagle. The man fell to earth and was no more...

Moral: Before a man can fly, make sure Godzilla is around so Rhodan will be distracted and will not eat your eagle.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Inigo Montoya:

Interesting!

The Bride is considered the underdog by everyone except me!

-Lakespeed thinks I'm doomed to be overtaken by Loki88.

-I asked Loki88 yesterday how long he thought he would hold onto his 5000+ experience point lead for the All-Time experience record and his reply (in complete seriousness) was, "Forever."

-Sixxkiller thinks his hold on the Experience/Mission All-Time record is now permanently established. Sixx also thinks I'm doomed to fall to Loki88 for my other All-Time records too.

I'm Rodney Dangerfield! I can't get no respect!

;)

Well, that's okay. I don't expect to be given respect. I'll just have to go out and earn it.

Sixxkiller thought I was, "finished." Let's examine the evidence:

-I have taken away the All-Time Experience/Mission record from Sixxkiller.

-I have taken away the All-Time Experience record from Loki 88.

-In the past 10 days, I have scored 850 kills.

-I currently hold all 18 leaderboard records.

Woot!

;)

LOL not to mention the two pending divorces you have. One your present wife and the second from the next wife.

On a lighter note 600 kills in a lifetime is a hell of a record achieved in 1 week, especially from a Stratego geek.

smile.gif

Now you just need to kill Sadahara. He is waiting :mad:

• 2 weeks later...