What makes Sadahara so special?

Pretenders to the crown of best pilot, I just wanted you to know that since I am back, that means the skies over the empire now are dangerous again.

Now what would make you guys think that such a modest guy such as myself would make such claims as BEST DIF pilot? Would it be ego? Well since I am modest that cant be it. Is it because I am number one on the kills list? Nope! I guess I must run this down for you lesser pilots below!

1. Sadahara was the first pilot that made it to 1,000 kills. <---Cue No Body Does It Better song from James Bond Soundtrack.

2. Sadahara is the only pilot who is on the front page of the leader board that still has the Beta Demo Medal. For all of you new guys out there that means he made it not only to the level he has but also made it when there was no damage modifications and BEFORE Escape Death regenerated.

3. Sadahara has only had 1 wingman die since the start of his distinguished career.

4. Sadahara is immortalized in a few campaigns that came with the Eastern Front Expansion Pack. Banzai!!!

5. Sadahara made a huge portion of his kills in the J2M4 before the expansion pack, and as you know a J2M4 is no where near as good as its normal counterpart, the P-38L, in which the majority of the battles are fought as against the Empire.

6. Sadahara has the best pilot picture.

7. Sadahara has the biggest kill lead "1308" over any other same nation pilot among active or inactive pilots. Next Highest Japanese pilot has 388 kills

8. Sadahara is the only Japanese pilot that is on the first page for kills.

9. Sadahara has 137 Order of the Golden Kite 4th Grade Medals. Only Loki has more medals for 4 kills than this at 167.

10. Sadahara is also in Sentai 6, no more reasons are neded!

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI

Here's a couple Black Mamba bragging points:

1) Has held the All-Time records most kills, damages, missions and experience for longer than any other pilot.

2) Has killed more than 800 planes in one month alone. Ditto for damages. Has flown 467 missions in a single month.

3) Has >2000 more kills than her wingman does.

:D