Graphics and Display

Salute!

I tried to chance graphics but my CMAK (v 1.03) supports 1280-1024 as highest.My desktop resolution is 1680-1050.

My display is Huyndai 22'' N220W.

System is XP Professional,AMD Sempron Processor 3400+,2.01 GHz

Driver:GeForce 6100

Motherboard MSI K8NGM-V

Chipset Nvidia C51+MCP51G

[ March 28, 2008, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Wasara ]

The CMx1 series maxes out with the highest resolution that fits within your current desktop resolution. So if you were running 1600x1200, then CM has a resolution that matches that resolution and it will be considered the 'max' that CM will run at (or attempt to run at during the resolution selection process).

With your current desktop resolution of 1680x1050, 1280x1024 is the closest resolution that CM supports that 'fits within' your desktop resolution (i.e. - each dimension, width & height is the same or less than your current desktop resolution). A 1600x1200 resolution won't be possible because the vertical (height) resolution of 1200 is beyond your current desktop vertical resolution of 1050. Unfortunately the CMx1 series only supported certain 'discrete' 4:3 resolutions. Your widescreen resolution and other non-standard 4:3 or 16:9 or 16:10 resolutions will not be supported.

On occasion, and I don't know why, I have seen some odd resolution supposedly get supported. I'm not sure what CM was reading from the driver or display profile. Typically the CMx1 series maxes out at 1600x1200, but I believe I've seen higher resolutions used however I haven't consisently reproduced these situations.