Anyone like to buy my new copy?

Warspite2

I am disappointed that the campaign editor, battle generator, and mission editor does not work in vista 64. I just bought it 3 days ago retail at my local best buy and have the receipt showing that. I paid $40 for it and will sell it for $30 through paypal if anyone wants it. In my opinion the editors are a big thing for this game and to me its major if they don't work. Unless they plan on releasing a patch? I would like to get combat mission shock force but I am worried it will be the same?

Warspite, we offer demos for all the games we publish. Simply go ahead and download the demo for Shock Force (or any other game) and try it out.

Also, I hate to do this (because we're really trying to make sure that retail customers do not feel second class), but if you had bought from us instead of Best Buy, you would know that Vista 64 is mentioned in our system specs as not supported:

http://www.battlefront.com/products/tow/features.html

(Scroll all the way down to the Specs section)

I believe something similar is mentioned on the retail box, but I may be wrong about that.

Martin

Yes I did download the shock force demo and it works fine. I am totally sold on it and will be getting that one in a bit. I guess what I have to do for now with ToW is play it on my desktop and use my laptop (if it even runs on it) to make maps and scenarios. Maybe there will be an update for ToW later on down the road?