Don't Buy from AviaPress Web Site!!

Jeff Duquette

Don't Buy from AviaPress Web Site!!

Their website claims to have a lot of very nice Russian Publications on Tanks, Aircraft, Ships, etc. However, they are notorious for not filling orders. I have ordered magazines on Russian tanks from AviaPress on three different occasions over the last two years and have only received one of the orders. The problem is they will bill your credit card or paypal account upon you placing the order rather than when they fill and mail the order. You get charged and never get your order.

They do not respond to order inquires or any questions sent to them -- like “where's the stuff I paid for”.

They are disreputable, dishonest, belly crawling, internet thieves. I plan on repeating this forum post on every forum I attend.

Rant complete -- have a nice day.

Regards

J.Duquette

[ May 03, 2008, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Duquette ]

Hi Jeff,

funny to meet you this way again. I just did a google search on aviapress, since I missing a rather big order too. Of course they charged my card also. It is now 6 month.

And the best part of it. The e-shop that is handling their shop "CCNow" says they can't file a complain because the order is so old :rolleyes: . I will file a complaint with both companies.