Multiplayer List Widget

Moon

The latest "Über" patch has added extensive multiplayer options to Theatre of War, including the ability to register your game on a central server for others to see and join if they like. We have now added a Multiplayer Game List widget to the Battlefront.com Browser Toolbar (available for Internet Explorer and Firefox) which allows you to see straight from your internet browser while you're surfing the net what games are available for joining.

What do you need? The latest version of Theatre of War of course, as well as our Battlefront.com Community Browser Toolbar .

After installing the Toolbar, you will find a new button called "Multiplayer", which includes a link to the Theatre of War Multiplayer List.

Thanks the heavens for this, i have have the toolbar and it is very useful but even more so for this as my ToW will crash my pc if i try and get on the lobby so if this works which at the moment is showing no games which may be true? So ty for this if it works.

Well i posted on the tech support forum but anoly mushhead tryed to help and could not so i suppose i will email you with the contents of that post.

And is there anyway the ip could be posted on the widget or a link that starts up ToW and connects you to the server.

EDIT:

Also madmatt tryed to help but stopped after 2 posts?

I think it would be easyer if you just looked at the thread i cant email all of the discussions the linkis here: HERE

[ April 21, 2008, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: crazyman56 ]

Ok i sent a email to that address with the link and other info but i dont know that there is much support can do but anything is good. if you dont get and email (if you can see them) Then let me know i emailed once before and the first one didn't get through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...