what difference does it make ?

bazacop

guys got a question

i am very new to this and i am learning the ropes

and i have started a campaign (french). and as you can imagine i am not doing to well. but the question i ask is this does it make a difference win or lose a certain battle.apart from the ovious that your troops get points for experance. wat else do u get you dont push the germans back or anything like that do u? you go on to the next mission with more stuff and thats it well as far as i can see any way

also how do u win smile.gif take this one i think its called coveringfire there is so many german tanks and infantry coming at u u have no chance.

if thats the case then wat is the point of this game if it just follows history

hope i am wrong but if nothing altas any out comes then i might be abit gutted :(

this is not me moaning cause i am losing i just wont to no if i start winning will it make a difference smile.gif

Sounds like you`re asking for a dynamic campaign. I don`t have the game yet, but I have the feeling it`s not like that.

I rememeber it was the same with IL2, nothing you did really affected the war until a separate utility called lowengrin`s Dynamic campaign generater came out. It was a simple programme, but it opened up the IL2 campaign making each mission a joy.

It sounds like TOW needs something like this, or perhaps the old Combat Mission series style of dynamic battles.

sorry guys but i think i have wasted me money i have played it mind u only a couple of weeks and i am bored it needs dynamic for me i like to play and if i win i move the front and if i lose they move the front.its good fun playing the campaign but its the same time and time again.

A VERY GOOD GAME BUT FOR ME ITS MISSING ALOT

sorry im going to put this on the shelf and see wat happens in the future with it