ordered

bazacop

hello everybody

right as the post states i have just ordered tow and was wondering when it turns up wat are the first things i should do to get the game upto date smile.gif and wat addons will i need etc smile.gif

i must say i am really looking forward to playing this

the only other game i have played like this (i think :D ) is coh (company of heroes)

are they simular or not?

not so lucky

my game has arrived AND I AM NOT HAPPY

i emailed the game store where i brought the game and asked them if the version was 1c battlefront version and not the KALYPSO version they told me it was and low and behold wat turn up was the bloody kalypso version but on there web site it shows battlefront

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/~r332377/Theatre-of-War/

on that web page that shows battlefront and not kalypso

so that begs the question can i only purchuse the game from here or are your versions in other stores

'Game' were never going to sell you anything other than the Kalypso version, Kalypso having the license for distributing the boxed version in the UK. Neither was anybody ever likely to give a sensible answer to that sort of e-mailed query.. they wouldn't have a clue. You are quite right about the box art, though, which doesn't help. I assume they just grabbed whatever picture they could find. The good news is that at least the 'uber' patch has finally arrived for the Kalypso version.

Just send it back if you have not already done so. Your statutory rights have not been affected. i.e. if the box is unopened they should give you a full refund. You could also use the excuse that they gave you incorrect info about the game too.