Multiplayer game - Finally working.

Pike

What is the meaning with this totally meaningless feature? It's not even fun to play multiplayer with this useless premade maps with premade troops!

Überpatch made multiplayer work for first time but it totally sucks. MOST BORING MP I HAVE SEEN SINCE ALONG TIME BACK!

I think I go back to Close Combat V and the mods they have made. THATS GOOD MULTIPLAYER! Multiplayer campagin game with troops you "buy" or replace with a good replayability, supply, reinforcements, FOW, Unit morale, and pretty smart AI for that time! (Actually better than ToW. SO far I am so dissapointed with this so called game. Only thing that is good is the graphic!)

Maybe CCV wasn't in the Russian minds? :mad:

Pike,

I feel your pain. It isn't for everyone,the game is quite a bit above the normal RTS games that have come out in the past 10 or so years.It does pose a problem to some because it takes skill to win while most RTS games are point and click and the faster you click the better you feel.

As for ToW it is truely a mind game and not a Finger Fudge.. I do understand why you don't like it and most people who are young and like a game of chance instead of knowing what to do will not like it at first , once you start to see it is like playing a real war in real time with real conditions you will start to understand ToW is by far the best game to date.

I do hope you will try to give it a chance again with the better understanding of the game as You are the Commander in Chief.

Originally posted by Pike:

What is the meaning with this totally meaningless feature? It's not even fun to play multiplayer with this useless premade maps with premade troops!

Überpatch made multiplayer work for first time but it totally sucks. MOST BORING MP I HAVE SEEN SINCE ALONG TIME BACK!

I think I go back to Close Combat V and the mods they have made. THATS GOOD MULTIPLAYER! Multiplayer campagin game with troops you "buy" or replace with a good replayability, supply, reinforcements, FOW, Unit morale, and pretty smart AI for that time! (Actually better than ToW. SO far I am so dissapointed with this so called game. Only thing that is good is the graphic!)

Maybe CCV wasn't in the Russian minds? :mad:

"Stupid Boy".... ;)