Wish list

CeltiCid

1. AI improvements

Friendly: Make soldiers with ammunition and soldier with the according weapon stay together; automate ammunition and weapon pick-up with priority for "certain" weapons; soldiers should pick a weapon to shoot where they have the possibility to kill the target - or stay put (with expection when panicking); soldiers should look for cover when shot at; pathfinding improvements with tanks trying to avoid knocking down trees.

Enemy (easy): Get rid of the scripting!!

2. Solve surrender issues and avoid fighting to the last man

3. Dynamic campaign system

For me a strategic map is NOT a must, but a campaign like e.g. Steel Panthers would be great.

4. MP-campaign

Having the option to play a dynamic MP campaign would be mind blowing!!!!

Uwe

I think all the wished have been mentioned here

I would like to add that the crew from the tank must have the ability to buttoned out of the tank. the tank move like a unit of RTS game and i think in a game with is playing with alot reality (simulation) this is something that is missing. Normally a tank crew buttoned out because a tank is a hot environment, this will give the possibility that a well train sniper could kill a tank comander of a driver the way is done in CM.

As gnasher mentioned add the simulation of hand to hand combat.

add more air support planes that just the p47 for ally i don't know the other forces i have not play them yet but my question is where is the p38 it was a feared plane in the WW II ( in am a IL 2 fan). you have those planes on il2 it seens strange that you have limited those to just one plane for force.

The Mp have to evolve still more i think that Mp campaign is a good idea but also i would like to say that the possibilities to chosee the units i would like to play with. i mean purchase your units no selected them from a force pool because the way the mp is now is good but something i would like to stick longer.

Another concept that i don't like of this game is the impossibility or the missing in the soldiers behaviuor to surrender they fight as a RTS unit the dead and something that is a fail to me if that you are generating a wonderful system of soldiers skill and behavior i see that there is a different between soldiers even if they have the same skill, i discover it by accident, i am playing a mission with two sniper with almost the same skill but one is better than the other. So why you miss the surrender in the units? i think you stick that from the time TOW was and RTS game.

The only total victory out come i think there sould be a better evaluation of the situation that total victory there is a missing of minor victory or minor defect in that you could see the CM.