Why M3 halftrack only holds 8 people?

ReichElite

You know, I think this is a coding bug...look at the code below:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">[Hull_Hull]

Type Hull

Name Hull

DamageType Normal

Collisions x_hull11 x_hull4 x_hull5 x_hull6 x_hull7

AimCollisions x_hull1 x_hull2 x_hull4

Health 558

//Armor Front Back Left Right Top Bottom

Armor 12 6 6 6 6 6

External True

ArmorMTL Steel

IsBox True

isCritical True

Links 12_7mm_Browning_M2HB Diesel Driver Passenger1 Passenger10 Passenger2 Passenger3 Passenger4 Passenger5 Passenger6 Passenger7 Passenger8 Shooter </pre>

It's a bug, most probably typo.

Here's right ones. Their 'Job' must be set like 'Name'. 'Job' 'passanger' was a already occupied by another soldier, that's why 9th and 10th couldn't get in.

Also note that i've added Passanger9 to [Hull_Hull]. It's not critical, but if not specified like that, Passanger9 would not receive damage from internal armor fragmentation of the vehicle.

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">[Hull_Hull]

Type Hull

Name Hull

DamageType Normal

Health 558

Armor 12 6 6 6 6 6

External True

ArmorMTL Steel

IsBox True

isCritical True

Links 12_7mm_Browning_M2HB Diesel Driver Passenger1 Passenger10 Passenger2 Passenger3 Passenger4 Passenger5 Passenger6 Passenger7 Passenger8 Passanger9 Shooter </pre>

Weird,the code in my version is following:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> [Hull_Hull]

Type Hull

Name Hull

DamageType Normal

Health 558

Armor 12 6 6 6 6 6

External True

ArmorMTL Steel

IsBox True

isCritical True

Links 12_7mm_Browning_M2HB Diesel Driver Passenger1

</pre>

Well, the code is supposed to be right, but after correction and entering the game, the entire car was vaporized! :eek: It didn't even show up! And game was unstable. Did they also remove the places for the remaining soldiers in 3D model or there is something to do with the GUI?

FINALLY IT'S WORKINNNNNGGGGG!

After I changed the Name and Job of Passenger 1 to "Passenger", and corrected the ones for Passenger 9 and 10 to "Passenger9" and "Passenger10", M3 now can hold 10 lucky bast**ds! I didnt link Passenger 9 to any part, so I guess it's count for damage calculation.

No doubt, another one in the Bug List.

Did I mention that? I'm using UK version.