Where I can buy boxed TOW?

Maxfly

Hi folks, iam CMBB and CMAK player, I have try since demo was out TOW, and at those moment i dont like much RTS...as far classic combat mission games...now follow some posts on TOW forum I decide to retry the demo more deep...and finally i like it...the problem now is where I can buy boxed TOW...stores in my city havent I have not a credit card or paypal...and over the net is difficult to buy without that....

I live in italy Milan....

Thanks

Max

Hi Max. I'm from Italy too, near Milan. Well, the only solution for us is to buy TOW from Battlefront, Amazon, Play.com or to go in Switzerland (I hope that the german version is sold there, but is it multilanguage? English/German?) and buy it.

Several months ago, I wrote to bluelabel.it, the italian distributor of Theatre of War. They said me that the release date was fixed for late September/October. But now is December, and Tow isn't sold in Italy yet. They have announced the release date of CMSF (January 2008) but they have said nothing about TOW. I think I will write them another time to know why they have not released TOW yet.

I hope that I Will go to Switzerland next week to see if they had TOW.

Bye

P.s. Sorry for my english :D