First glimpse of house combat

Sneaksie

http://ww2.games.1c.ru/?action=screenshot

New building models are being developed, so house itself is 'blank' and untextured on these screenshots.

As you can see, building roof is removed when camera is near and you can observe troops inside. Infantrymen enter houses by ordinary 'Move' command, automatically occupy positions behind windows, etc. They can also assault a house occupied by the enemy.

When I look at the model of the house and the inside of it with doors between the rooms......

Will room to room or floor to floor fighting be possible?

Can I change the positions of infantrymen inside the house e.g. have the machine gunner at a special window and the guy with the rifle at another one?

Uwe

Originally posted by Reichenberg:

When I look at the model of the house and the inside of it with doors between the rooms......

Will room to room or floor to floor fighting be possible?

Can I change the positions of infantrymen inside the house e.g. have the machine gunner at a special window and the guy with the rifle at another one?

Uwe

Room to room - yes, floor to floor - no (most houses will have only ground floor because of addon setting).

Interface for changing positions is in the works now and most likely it will be done like present infantry management in trenches (automatic if you leave them be, but you can micromanage everything and send soldiers where you want to).