[Offtopic] English demo of an interesting (IMHO) game

Sneaksie

It's not about Theatre of War, but it's about WW2. If you are interested in WW2 period as a whole and play not only tactical and stategy games, i thnik you'll definitely like this.

The game is called 'Death to spies' and plays very much like Hitman series of games. You are an operative of soviet counter-intelligence and must carry out various missions behind enemy lines using disguise and everything you can. I've played through Russian mission and had a blast:)

In the demo there is a tutorial mission and mission were you must eradicate three SS officers in beautiful occupied Belorussian village.

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1968

Very fun game. It's like Commandos but with one character and 3rd person. I think the sound you make firing a weapon should alert people further away then it does, but other than that I had a great time playing it. Worth the demo DL time for sure.

One further thought...might want to fix the lip sync in the mission intro video so it matches with English better. Makes the game seem....well...off a bit. smile.gif