Fellow Dutchmen! ..please help me get this game

GodfleshNL

I am willing to pay you (internetbankieren)if someone living in Holland AND with a creditcard could order me the DVD of Theatre of war online...

I am a big "Combat Mission" fan and would love to add "Theatre of war" to my gamecollection but don't have a creditcard...please help me with this!

my msn and email: godflesh@live.nl :rolleyes:

AFAIK no such prepay card exists in The Netherlands. Pity, I'd use it like a shot. I can't help you either, I don't own a creditcard either and I find bumming one from my sister a big hassle which I don't like to do for myself, let alone someone else. Sorry.

If you are a student I believe some banks have a very cheap CC deal.

It's a pity that BFC don't quite seem to realize that CCs aren't essential over here and are rather uneconomical for those that use it once or twice a year only. Or those that just can't qualify for one (I believe in the US everyone and their dead parrot can get a CC, not so here)

I understand that PayPal isn't that good for them. Charges and/or processing hassles, probably. Well, charge me extra then, I don't mind it too much as long as it's reasonable. That's what Taleworlds did when I purchased Mount & Blade.

A service I would appreciate, and seeing as this is a oft recurring theme, so would others!

Ohwell, I guess BFC know their stuff and they aren't doing it just to be mean to those that don't own CCs. (probably) smile.gif

Veel succes!

Originally posted by whaco:

Snow, I have an unopened copy for you for $25 cad plus S&H. I am uninstalling my Dl version so hopefully the Elicence will get uninstalled as well. Email me if you want TOW and we can make arrangements.

You need to unlicense seperately. Uninstall does NOT do this.