Swap games?

ZONN

Well I have been unable to get my TOW DVD version to run.Although reports indicate getting it to run is just barely more saisfying than not.

I've had a gutful of all the so-called fix tweaks.

This game should not have been released and in MY opinion Battlefront has tarnished it's otherwise superb reputation with this woeful exercise.

My question; Can I swap this unplayed , unplayable, TOW DVD for the upcoming C.M. Strike Force game?

Well how bout it?

Have you asked for help? Post your pc details etc in the forum, maybe there is something you have overlooked. A few people have not been able to get the game to work, but as many seem to have got it working after some help, after initial problems.

Originally posted by ZONN:

Well I have been unable to get my TOW DVD version to run.Although reports indicate getting it to run is just barely more saisfying than not.

This game should not have been released and in MY opinion Battlefront has tarnished it's otherwise superb reputation with this woeful exercise.

My question; Can I swap this unplayed , unplayable, TOW DVD for the upcoming C.M. Strike Force game?

Well how bout it?

probably barely knows where the on button is? :rolleyes:

Now that is a constructive comment. I saw a bunch of people banned earlier for comments just like those.

I think the guy asked a pretty legit question. Even if you don't agree, wouldn't it better for the overall TOW community to just ignore him instead of giving the trolls more ammunition to beat up on TOW and its community with?

Originally posted by thewood:

Now that is a constructive comment. I saw a bunch of people banned earlier for comments just like those.

I think the guy asked a pretty legit question. Even if you don't agree, wouldn't it better for the overall TOW community to just ignore him instead of giving the trolls more ammunition to beat up on TOW and its community with?

If the guy has an issue with the game he should email the sales support staff, not come on the forums and make such comments. People think that forums are the one stop fix for everything...they are not.

Slapaho is the one to agree here.

ZONN, post some more details e.g. PC specs, where is TOW hanging, were you be able to install it or not, can you access the game, what have you already done to fix it.

Maybe than the community or one of the mods will take the time for a serious answer.

Uwe

Originally posted by thewood:

No actually you didn't. What we banned was a few people that continually posted negative, unconstructive inflammatory comments over and over again with multiple accounts.

Negative comments are fine, it helps us to focus our attention on issues that need to be fixed. Being negative soley for the purpose of being negative, or what I call "Being a dick!", isn't acceptable though.

In addition, it was the fact that they were posting under several different names (which is a banable offense on this forum) that they were banned more so than what they said.

Madmatt

Originally posted by ZONN:

Well how bout it?

Zonn, we would be more than happy to help you get the game to work but I can't help you if you don't use the tools and contact info, in this case the support forum or email, that are available to you.

Please post your full issue to the ToW Tech Support forum with your full system specs "CPU type and speed, Video card make and model, OS, memory amount" and as detailed description of whats occuring when you try and run the game as you can.

So far, I have been able to get EVERYONE that contacted me and has ever had a problem running the game fixed, assuming their hardware was up to par. The people that couldn't run the game have by and large had video cards that were not supported (such as laptops with Intel 945 video chips).

Madmatt