Perhaps it can be implemented sometime :)

hellraiser

I find the impossibility to resupply with ammo your units very, very annoying - for example I played the second mission dealing with russians of the german campaign and killed everything except one T34 which was immobilized in a distand corner of the map - the battle wouldn't end and I watched my remaining tanks sitting there for nothing because they had no shells to fire at the T34. Nothing could touch that tank, not even infantry with grenades because the tank was off map. Moreover while towing a PAK (my last chance of killing that tank), the truck was hit in the tire and got stuck - because of this, no one could de-attach the PAK from the truck (soldiers kept entering the truck and exiting) - now that T34 was truly invulnerable.

So:

1. Possibility to resupply with ammo? It is pretty annoying to spend 1h+ on a mission and to be not able to complete it because of a single unit left and no friendlies that can fire at it.

2. Possibility of conducting field reparations? This may be difficult, but interesting nonetheless.

3. Ability to detach a gun from the truck even if the truck is damaged - it really has no relevance if the truck is damaged ,that hook can be worked upon and guns de - attached, it's pretty obvious.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

1. Possibility to resupply with ammo? It is pretty annoying to spend 1h+ on a mission and to be not able to complete it because of a single unit left and no friendlies that can fire at it.

2. Possibility of conducting field reparations? This may be difficult, but interesting nonetheless.

Gaaaahh! Not again! :mad: