Want to like game. Defense help

met1966

Hey folks. Seems like there is lots to like about this game but I've also been reading criticisms as well..some are irrational and some seem well placed. I'm trying to defend a position in the training missions and finding it all but impossible to survive, which seems to lend some creedance to what I've read about super AI.

I place my 2 AT guns behind trees and order them to hold fire and position..I also order all soldiers to hold do same. Placed a couple of soldiers near AT guns as replacements.

Problem for me, like others, is that the germans always knock out my guns no matter what. What have others tried to be successful on this mission. I have always lost all soldiers trying to man guns and am left watching invisible tanks push over trees.

Do a quick search on this training mission, and you'll see many posts about this mission being bugged. One of the beta testers mentioned that apparently it wasn't supposed to ship this way, and suggested to simply bypass it altogether for now.

Thanks for the info. I did a search in the forums for this mission, but didnt get a hit. Maybe I searched incorrectly?

So its bugged? Thats good to know. I followed a walkthrough from TTGames and still couldnt make any dent in the German advance. Training mission 4 seems more playable.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by met1966:

Thanks for the info. I did a search in the forums for this mission, but didnt get a hit. Maybe I searched incorrectly?

So its bugged? Thats good to know. I followed a walkthrough from TTGames and still couldnt make any dent in the German advance. Training mission 4 seems more playable.

Thanks again.

here try the mission training 3 mod its ben changed and you should know the way it's bugged its really not the scout and gunnry on the germans is just higher because of the expereiance CCMODS.com