About this elicense thing...

Juardis

I preordered, got the email with the downloadable link and a license code to use for the download. I never downloaded the game, mainly because I didn't have a computer that could run it. However, the email said I'd also get a license key on the DVD case or Field Manual. None was included in my hardcopy. Here's the direct quote.

"FOR MAIL DELIVERY ONLY ITEMS THAT REQUIRE LICENSING, THE LICENSE CODE WILL BE PRINTED ON A LABEL ATTACHED TO THE GAME MANUAL COVER OR ON THE CD CASE."

Now technically, I did not order the mail delivery only option, so I presume that I'm supposed to use the license code that is valid for the download....but that doesn't work. It just sits there with a silly hourglass taunting me. Is this 1) normal and 2)the license code I'm supposed to supply? Or am I going to have to follow the link Martin provided in an earlier thread?

All pre-orders use the Download&Mail Delivery Option and not "Mail Delivery only". Therefore, the key you get immediately upon purchase (in email and on the order confirmation page) is the one that you should use.

If your online licensing times out, you should try the offline licensing procedure, as explained in the FAQ at

http://www.battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html#manual_unlicense

We are working on a fix for the hang-up and in fact if you like, shoot me an email to martin@battlefront.com and I can email you a file to try as well.

Martin