ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

R33GZ

HA HA!!!! just got TOW installed and operational.... this game kicks ass! sure there are differnces between TOW and CM... and maybe it still has a few wrinkles to iron out, but overall, nice job I say

Congrats to Battlefront and 1C

Rock on with ya bad selves :D

Does anyone out there know if you can make TOW into a turn based game on sinle player... I read somwherre that this was possible, just wasnt sure if that was multiplayer or single.

Cheers

yes very true... was just curious more than anything.

Realtime is a bit of a double edged sword, the action is intense, but you can definitley miss things by focusing on one particular part of the battle too much... like accidentaly charging my infantry into an MG nest to busy to notice cause Im watching a panther get mauled :D

These is a trick ? no?, CM was a turn based "real time " game.. IE no pause but every 60 you input.. in TOW the Humiliator if you wish to not have a pausable game, simply do not pause, then for turns pick a time and pause every x sconds, if you are doing this I recommend a much shorter time frame, 20 30 or so.

Good luck

You can press the space bar to pause at any time. WHile paused you can examine the battlefield and plan move for your forces. You can even issue multiple orders while the game is paused, and they will be carreid out when you unpause. Its not really turn based, but it does give you time to think. This may be what you were talking about.

I think his point is that you can easily miss action going on somewhere you aint looking. And how many times have you missed the spectacular graphics when your tank gets hit and you're too far away to notice? Man, I'd love to be able to rewind and watch again from several angles. That's one advantage that CM 'we go' sytem has over TOW that you can't deny.

Sivodsi's got it... a rewind button was just what I was wanting the other night... 2 M10's laying waste to a panther at point blank range.

thanks for the tip Avwriter, I didnt realise you can issue commands in pause mode, will give that a try tonight.

I assume there is no pause option in a multiplayer game though?