New Mission uploaded

Webwing

i found that mission yesterday. loaded it and was absolutely astonished(as i said somewhre else here befor).

just finished it. damn that extremly nice. no extreme tank action.

nearly all of my man ran out of ammunition, even the ones wich picked up svt´s allready. just soo nice.

i post some pictures. those wich want the mission UNSPOILED do scroll over these some pictures but dont click em.

most of them are prtty close up so you dont see much, stay clear of the mini map.

anfangez1.th.jpg

start of the attack to the right or bater said the attack after some progress. i was pretty shocked as the IS2 apeared. i scrolleld back to my 35T to look if its REALLY a 35T and not maybe something bigger i didnt noticed :D

meanwhile the left wing overcome the verry light resistance onthe way and was aproaching towards the village as planed.

at that moment also i gave up looking for the scout car. i needed the 35T for decoy and HE support.

it reached the village without problems but got destroyed their later, so i did the objective in the end.

anfang2nn6.th.jpg

here, i try to form a anti tank team with guys wich are already in dead ground.

is2as8.th.jpg

AT team gathers up...

is22xz9.th.jpg

ready for action. i saved up the schreck but used it later becouse the guys didnt wanted to leave the vehicle.

minenuf0.th.jpg

"Wir bringen Geschenke!"

bothbackfi2.th.jpg

both guys faild their will save and got feared :)

after an officer arived a minute later both where ready to fight again. the IS in the backround turnd around while it tried to escape with a broken track. my 35T where decoying the IS2 and the Pak wich is still going at that moment.

fortschrittwc5.th.jpg

after this hill was taken, it got silent again. i took the gun(abandomed it later agian to wait for final assault, than i came back to it. the 3 guys waited 30m behind it or so.)

the pillbox was probably out of ammo or so, it didnt shot the time i was on the hill. handgranades have put an end toit.

all preperation for final assult on the allready encircled village where made than(like taking SVT40´s instead of dry K98 and than going into position).

End SPOILER

Webwing, thanks for this great mission.

is a great pleasure to play mission without AI x-ray attack´s or other stangly behavior.

also its great that you didnt spawned enemys, or at least not in redicouluse places or in sight of player.

great work!

after i have turned off EAX and music i hade NO singel crash in this mission. also FPS where like every other mission.

[ June 02, 2007, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Pandur ]

hav to continue becouse of picture limit.

finaledm7.th.jpg

in mid of final battle

wonph9.th.jpg

won

absolutely end of spoilers smile.gif

EDIT:

Once out of ammo you would have to manually tell the rifle/assistant to drop the ammo and then the MGer to pick it up. I see no other way to do it without micromanagement.
thats how it works. press pause in between and its done in 10 seconds game time.

i hade to rearm 20% of my troops today in that mission :D

also i took the DP27´as 2nd LMG in some teams.

its not so bad.

@Webwing

i just read your post containing the spoiler section. i didnt destroyed the car and no airstrike came.

also are the reinforcements just 2 sqads!? i mean i didnt got em but when you lose 50% of your guys i think 2 sqads wont help than anymore when they areive at the scene.

maybe change 35T for a PzIII !?

dunno just a suggestion ;)

[ June 02, 2007, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Pandur ]

Originally posted by Pandur:

@Webwing

i just read your post containing the spoiler section. i didnt destroyed the car and no airstrike came.

also are the reinforcements just 2 sqads!? i mean i didnt got em but when you lose 50% of your guys i think 2 sqads wont help than anymore when they areive at the scene.

maybe change 35T for a PzIII !?

dunno just a suggestion ;)

Wow!!! Fantastic post!!! Thanks! :D

As for the airstrike, I thought I had that fixed! I must confess I spent so much time with this mission that at some point I got sick of looking at it! :rolleyes:

But I'll check it out when I get the chance to see what's going on.

-

well, as you can see on my "final battle" screen the car stood at the cross road section and didnt really moved. i dont know how oyu did the trigger/how big the rect is for the jeep, but maybe it just got stuck/confused and didnt reached the designated area. in operation flashpoint thats sometimes a reason for a non working trigger :D

in the end i can imagine what the plane would have attacked when it would have arived. well, good thing it didnt came. my inf woldnt have done that well in decoying that IS2 or better said it would have been costy.

would have taken me the 29 infantry casualties alone for IS2 than maybe...

oh, and i rated it too at CMmods, my nic there is Jok.