Another problem with CMAK installation

CMAK installed OK, but refuses to run.

I've got a system with Windows ME, and two CD writers. I've tried both disks in both drives. When I try to start with disc 1, I get the 'wrong disk' message. When I try with disc 2, the CD driver flashes for about a minute and then nothing happens.

I tried reinstalling the program, but it did no good. I've also tried running with my virus checker and firewall off - no luck. I've had no problems running any previous programs (including CMBO and CMBB)

Any ideas?

Read the sticky CMAK troubleshooting thread at the top ;)

Problem: Game reports that CD needs to be inserted in order to load the game but CD is in the CD drive. I have Windows XP/2000.

Cause/Solution: Windows may have enabled "Compatibility Mode" for CMAK. This can occur if you upgrade to XP/2000 from an earlier OS of if you turned it on manually. To check this, please right click on the shortcut that points to CMAK. Select Properties and on the next page select the Compatibility tab. Now make sure none of the boxes are checked on that page. Click Apply or OK to close the window and then re-launch the game.

Enjoy