Gamespot review score for TOW 7.2

Chazman

Actually with or without your score of "3.0 Bad" well over 60% of the people find it a good game and 30% or more find it in the great to perfect catagory so somebody must like it.

While I agree that it's not perfect and has some issues to work out it's certainly not a 3 out of 10.

Chazman you seem to have nothing good to say here and your score of 5 in the graphics area just discredits anything you had to say in your pointless snub.

Why don't you go back to playing whatever it was you were playing before TOW?

Originally posted by flintlock:

The moderators here certainly have a lot more patience than I would ever exercise.

Kudos to them.

Probably because they are bussy helping us gettin a patch, small company, no time to watch every poster.

Originally posted by Chazman:

Not so good!

HAHAHAHA 19 votes aye? That sure is the WHHHHOOOLLLEEE community. 19 people what a joke, go play whatever game it is you were playing before man. It's obviously so much better than ToW.

you dont have to be genre-oriented to be able to tell if a game is good or not. it helps, but its not a must. i think game spot are right on with most of thier reviews. games that got good scores and i bought, usually were good games. games that got bad scores and i told myself " i think they are just picky so i am going to buy it anyways" i usually regretted buying. just from my experience.

Originally posted by Canuck:

According to everyone else who's posted, it's not the Gamespot review but a few votes by Gamespot readers. Hardly a "Gamespot review" in my opinion.

Not only that, but the score was 7.2, hardly a disaster, which he handily included in the subject. :rolleyes: