Small Problem

Ok, trying to make a long story short.

A friend of mine just got CMBB and just started playing some PBEM games so he didn't patch right away. The other night he called me and asked if I would play, I had version 1.01 so I knew I had to revert back to the old one. Simple enough, I ran the installer again and let it overwrite my newer version. We were able to play a TCP/Ip game without a problem.

Then I tried to extract some zip files into my scenario folder. No luck! They won't show on the screen, and when I look in the folders themselves, say the scenario one, I see the title but can't access it. I have tried to extract to both the saved games folder and the scenario folder with no luck.

So, I deleted everything this time and started over from scratch, installing the game as if I had just purchased it. Wouldn't you know it, I still have the same problem! I am unable to extract zip files/scenarios into my folder! What am I doing wrong? I have never had this problem before.

Any help would be welcomed, and thank you in advance.

I am and have been running 1.0, so maybe that's it. I'll look into it, and thanks for the prompt response!

Looks like that was the solution as I was able to have a scenario that I knew was created 1.0 appear on my screen.

Thanks again, and if I run into future problems, I'll keep you informed.

[ February 04, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: S.Sgt. Havilandt ]