Hard Copies Shipping? - ETA

pad152

Originally posted by Chazman:

Cancel my order, don't send the game, I want my money back, this game is a clunker!

Hmm, you know we didn't force you to Pre-Order the game Chazman, we didn't force you to ignore the "All Orders Are Final and No Refund" policy that we list on the order pages, and which is documented here https://www.combatmission2.com/purchasepolicy.html

we didn't foce you to download the game (which costs us money for the bandwidth and storage)

and we certainly didn't force you to not wait until the demo or full game was released for you to see if this was the type of game you might like or not.

We would like to think that our customers are intelligent, mature individuals that don't rush into financial transactions on a whim, but if they are or they suddenly suffer a bout of misplaced buyers remorse, well then that is their issue - not ours, and as a business we have a right to enforce our policies.

You ordered the game, you downloaded the game and you played the game. That is a valid transaction and it certainly doesn't grant you any special rights on these forums to constantly berate us or the game itself in a immature "take my ball and go home" type of way.

But you know what, fine, I will go ahead and do as you asked because to be honest, I am really sick of your constant complaining.

Just email us at elicense@battlefront.com, list your fullname and email address you placed the order under and elicense code that was issued to you and also include your Credit Card # and expiration date (we do not ever save that info so I no longer have it from your original pre-order). You must also uninstall the game and unlicense it, until that is done we can not issue a refund.

Once I get and confirm all that info above, I will cancel your order and refund you the full amount minus a 4 dollar bank charge applied to all transaction cancellations.

Madmatt

[ April 27, 2007, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]