SETUP FILES CORUPTED ERROR

msnyds1

Same here...

Tried downloading it twice... I am really disappointed now.

Once corrupted file and second time it only downloaded 1,4 GB (second time was without download manager).

I guess that I am not ready for digital download. First the speed here is still low, we pay also per transfer. But if I have to download game 3 times and like in lottery see if it will work then things are not good.

I don't know is it good to even try to download again or just wait the game to arrive in the post.

This is total disaster.

The servers are up and running and there is a lot of redundancy. Matt made some tweaks to the server tonight which should allow for download managers to work much better, and it will help resuming the download even if the connection is interrupted for some reason.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

The servers are up and running and there is a lot of redundancy. Matt made some tweaks to the server tonight which should allow for download managers to work much better, and it will help resuming the download even if the connection is interrupted for some reason.

Martin

Thanks. I am trying it for the third time with Download Express. I must say that it allow me to save exe file so I don't have to rename it first.

Fingers crossed.

Mario

Originally posted by Bloodstar44:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moon:

Martin

Thanks. I am trying it for the third time with Download Express. I must say that it allow me to save exe file so I don't have to rename it first.

Fingers crossed.

EDIT: and speed is faster, Americans are sleeping or working. smile.gif

Mario </font>

Using Download Express worked for Bloodstar and will work for you. Faster speed and the ability to resume if the connection is interrupted. We strongly recommend the use of download managers as it says on the order page, and after a few tweaks last night they should also work flawlessly now and reliable capture the file.

Martin

I just pulled the first D/L manager on the list, FlashGet, have it installed and am trying again using it.

It was dissapointing to find the corrupted file after what looked like a succesful download last night. I'm not so sure that when I first started the D/L last night there was a message reccomending using on of the D/L managers... in fact my memory is of some special instrcutions for using them. Anyway, never used one before and hoping for the best now.

Speed is still pretty slow. aprox 160 kbps. Guess I have time to have breakfast, take a shower, and walk the dog, maybe even give the dog a bath. ;)